Intake 2021 - Orientation Information
The Technical University of Kenya wishes to take this early opportunity to congratulate and welcome all the students who have been selected for the various programmes at the premier university, the Technical University of Kenya.
In order to give each one of you time to settle down and adjust to the (new) life with ease, the university has dedicated one week of orientation into the various aspects that would form part of your lifestyle for the period of stay at the university.
The orientation of new students joining the University is done in order to, inter alia:-
- Acquaint the students with the University policies and procedures.
- Help the students adjust to the new life at the University
- Introduce the students to Senior Officials of the University
- Familiarize the students with the facilities and amenities available in the University, which include but not limited to:-
- Academic facilities such as; Libraries, Lecture Theatres, Laboratories, Bookstore etc.
- Welfare facilities such as medical, counseling, accommodation, catering and games
- Social activities, clubs and societies
The orientation will be to a large extent Faculty-based. Thus, students will be exposed in detail to the Schools in their respective Faculties.
Students are invited to a virtual address by the Vice-Chancellor, the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academics and Student Affairs), the Executive Deans of Faculty and other key Officers of the University.
To join the event:
- Ensure you have internet access and laptop/desktop or smartphone.
- You can participate during this live session by posting questions on the platform using the Q&A chat facility
- If you have any other questions or need any assistance, just send us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you right away.
- Orientation Program: 27th September to 1st October 2021
- Self Sponsored Admissions - 2021
- Government Sponsored Degree Admissions - 2021
- Government Sponsored Diploma Admissions - 2021
We look forward to meeting you!